Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for IndiTalent.Com. We would love to publish your post on our website. Before submitting your post, please go through the submission guidelines.
- Be Original – This means your post should be your own creation and not a plagiarized content.
- Make it relevent – Please base your post with the theme of indiTalent website – “Indian Talent” . This means the content of the post should be directly or indirectly affecting the Indian youth and society.
- Length doesn’t matter – We are not word counters, so it doesn’t matter whether it takes 500 or 5,000 words to tell your story.
- Please include a short bio – This is optional but encouraged as it will give a strong base to your article and readers could easily relate to you. You can also give upto 2 links of your website or blog that will appear at the bottom of the post.
- Limit in-post self promotion – If you have a product or service you are looking to promote please link to these in your bio rather than within the post. Links to relevant articles either on IndiTalent website or others within your post are OK.
- The lead image – They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Inserting relevant images is highly recommended. Please insure that the images are not copyright protected. Don’t worry if you don’t have any relevant images, we might find something suitable for and embed them in the article
- Submission Format – Please send your submissions in PDF, note or MS Word format.
- Submission via Email – If you are submitting your post via email please write “Guest Post Submission for IndiTalent.com” in the subject line.
- A relevant and insightful “Quote” at the start of a post is a great way to grab attention and can help with promotion on social media networks.
- A Question for readers at the end of your story is a great way to encourage comments.
- You may include your Personal pic and a Short Bio when you email us with your submissions.
- Once published on indiTalent.Com, promote and share your post with your network !
Publishing rights – By submitting your story to us you agree that The indiTalent.com website can publish your post with due credit, on its website and can promote it on social networking sites.
Your post may be edited – We normally leave posts untouched, but in some cases we may edit things such as the title, grammar, format, etc.